cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The account is closed, and I'm in abroad, how to check my bills?

sny72823
Explorer

I went back to my home country in March 2020 due to the COVID-19, and I remembered EE still deducted my fees every month during the rest months of that year. And I was trying to log in my account on app today, it shows my account has been closed and reminds me of paying your final bill such things. But it doesn't say how much to pay and I can't see my bills or anything on the app. I didn't receive any emails about bills too. I am confused right now. Does this means I still have bills to pay?

4 REPLIES 4
Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi @sny72823 

Thanks for coming here. 

To get this looked into you would need to contact our mobile care team as they can access the account and see if any payments are needed. 

You can find ways to contact us on our get in touch page. 

Leanne. 

Thank you for your reply.

Is there has any other ways like emails or live chat box to contact your team except phone calls? Because I am currently in China and the phone call from here to UK is quite expensive.

Thanks for your help.

Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi @sny72823 

You would need to give us a call us to get this looked into, if you have any calling apps that you can use to make the call using the numbers provided the team will help you further. 

Leanne.

Try calling CS on the Freephone no. in my sig. on Skype over WiFi. It should be free.

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)