cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sim only contract cancellation within 14days

Profile closed
Not applicable

I joined EE with a SIM only contract on 21st of February, 2023 ,my former provider disconnected me on 22nd and I wasn't connected by EE until 24th of February, 2023. I will like to cancel my contract as it didn't meet my expectations . I tried cancelling on the 4th of March online but I am not sure if it's been successfully cancelled. So , i visited the store , i was told i can not cancel my contract until the end of term , i called 150 ,I was told to call the store that it's up to the manager, i called the store and i was threatened with debt collector.  Please  help me look into it and ensure proper cancellation. Thank you.

5 REPLIES 5
Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Profile closed 

Thanks for coming back to the community, I am sorry to hear you wish to cancel the SIM Only contract. 

Where did you place the order for the SIM? 

Speak soon. 

Leanne.

Profile closed
Not applicable

saddlers place , Walsall.

West Midlands 

Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Profile closed 

I am sorry there is no 14 day returns policy for store orders. 

You can find details in our Returning a phone or device within 14 days, Help page. 

If you would like to discuss the account not being connected when advised, please call us on 150 and the team will see what happened and help you further. 

Leanne.

Profile closed
Not applicable

Kindly help me cancel 😞. No one seems to be attending to me , not the store  nor customer service.

Have you been into the store to discuss this, @Shuga?

Alternatively, have you spoken to our Customer Care team on the phone?

Jon