cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sim contracts

Abcdme3
Explorer

Hi, my two year contract is coming to an end and I would like to keep the phone and number  I have and move onto a sim only contract with more data than I have now ( I am on 4GB at the mo) I went onto the  online store and found what I thought were good deals (under £20 ) with unlimited data but was informed in an EE shop that these deals are sim only but would only be added onto my current plan not replace it if I chose one. Now that I am not upgrading to a new phone I expect my bill to be lower. Where can I find the right package for me without moving from EE? 

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@Abcdme3   You login to your EE account and you select upgrade.   You can select from full device contract or a sim only contract.     When you change to a sim only that new sim only contract will only start once you have completed the full term of your current contract. 

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@Abcdme3   You login to your EE account and you select upgrade.   You can select from full device contract or a sim only contract.     When you change to a sim only that new sim only contract will only start once you have completed the full term of your current contract. 

Hi Chris, thats what I thought but when I showed the sim only plans I had seen the guy in the EE shop said that if I chose one of those they would be added on top of my current plan charges for the two years. He was unable to offer me anything in store and told me to phone retention. Have I been misinformed? 

Katie_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Abcdme3

Thanks for coming to the community. 

The information provided by @Chris_B is correct. 

Katie