Visitor

Phone says no SIM most of the time,I have to take it out and put it back in

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Alex_M
Star Contributor
Star Contributor

Hi @Richard172,

This sounds like you need a new SIM card.

You can order a replacement sim online, over the phone by calling 150 or by visiting an EE store with valid Photo ID.

Thanks,
Alex

If I solved your issue, please click the solution button below!
 If you found my post useful, click the thumbs up button!
 To speak to EE, call 150 from your EE mobile or +44 800 079 8586 (freephone) or start a live chat.
Useful Links: My EE | Live Chat | Bills | Usage | Network Coverage Checker | Abroad | APN Settings | PM

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Alex_M
Star Contributor
Star Contributor

Hi @Richard172,

This sounds like you need a new SIM card.

You can order a replacement sim online, over the phone by calling 150 or by visiting an EE store with valid Photo ID.

Thanks,
Alex

If I solved your issue, please click the solution button below!
 If you found my post useful, click the thumbs up button!
 To speak to EE, call 150 from your EE mobile or +44 800 079 8586 (freephone) or start a live chat.
Useful Links: My EE | Live Chat | Bills | Usage | Network Coverage Checker | Abroad | APN Settings | PM
Solits
Explorer

It's still says no sim card

Ilits been requested yesterday when updated my contract.but this is not ideal if šim card is stopping to work day after update.

Its been requested yesterday when updated my contract.but this is not ideal if sim card is stopping to work day after update.

What I if there will be emergency with my child and school not gonna be able to contact with me?

Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Solits 

Welcome to the community.

Sorry to hear of your SIM card problems. I suggest speaking to our Mobile Care team so they can try and find out what's happening. Alternatively, you could pop into your nearest EE store where they can check and replace the SIM for you, if needed.

Chris