cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Price match

Lolashleigh13
Visitor

Hi, I've been with EE for 10 years and never had any issues, I'm due an upgrade and EE offers the new Samsung at 50 odd pound a month, 3 are offering it for 30 and Vodaphone for 38.. with a smaller upfront fee, do EE price match? Or am I best ending my contract and changing network? Thanks

13 REPLIES 13

Exactly!! £91 a month they want for the iPhone 15 pro max. For what?? The phone direct from Apple is £49.95 a month for 24 months. You’re telling me I’m paying £41 for 125GB a month? Rip off.

I requested my PAC code, and surprise surprise constant phone calls offering me better deals. So far it’s down to £64.80. Why does it take requesting a PAC code for ‘loyalty’ to appear?! 

@Beccii93x   there’s no tariff at 24 months at £41 with 125 gig of data.        The 24 month, tariffs  are £28 and £34 for 125Gb

You only start hitting the £41 mark when you start selecting unlimited data.     

IMG_1041.jpeg

IMG_1043.jpeg

You are pressing select when you are looking at the tariffs so it updates the figure at the bottom. It doesn’t auto update just because you’re looking at it.  You need to select it. 

https://www.carphonewarehouse.com/apple-iphone-15-plus-128gb-blue/deals?tariffcode=IDM6X282&giftcode...

yes you have to put in some money upfront but EE can’t come close.

@Carl5h   oh so it’s not direct with the network it’s via carphone warehouse. so the phone is supplied by the carphone warehouse.   

And let’s look at the first one   iPhone 15 plus.  

ID mobile.  Thats £69    £39.99 upfront

EEs equivalent is £67.40 and £30 upfront,  make that £40 and it’s £66.99,  Pretty close if you ask me.  Both are 24m contracts. 

See HERE   Make sure you choose 24 months for device contract length