cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone bill increases

nicholasgranvil
Investigator
Investigator

Why is EE increasing phone bills by £3 per month inline with inflation. Are they gonna increase our wages inline with inflation to accommodate this change ? Absolute joke how large companies like EE think they can get away with these scandals no care given for the people struggling with bills as it is 

10 REPLIES 10
Northerner
Grand Master
Grand Master

Hi @nicholasgranvil 

It is part of your contract. Please read here;

https://ee.co.uk/help/billing-payments/guide-to-bill/price-increase

If you cannot afford the £3 then please read here;

https://ee.co.uk/help/billing-payments/financial-support/i-cant-pay-my-bill

As for your wages you need to consult your employer not EE. 

Thanks 

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 0800 956 6000 from any other phone. You can call Freephone +44 800 079 8586 on Skype

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 10.30pm every day.

exactly what I mean by no help arrogant and poor professionalism. I was not asking to increase my wages and for the help you have given the options are contact national debt line you people are funny and i will be looking to leave EE in the near future very poor EE

@nicholasgranvil , all networks do this every year, this is in your contract when you signed the agreement, this is not just EE, but Vodafone and O2 and all the other companies do this. It was also mentioned on the Martin Lewis show, so you should have known about this.

To contact EE customer service dial 150 from your mobile phone or ring customer service for free using Skype or another phone: +44 800 079 8586 or +44 800 956 6000.

I will go pay as you go in the future with a different network as I find big companies like EE think they can do what they want my phone bill was £30 a month a few years back and now you are wanting £43 how can you justify the increase what am I getting now that I wasn’t getting before apart from a much higher bill ? Big companies increase prices but little companies that me and many other people work for can’t afford to give out wage increases in line with inflation very wrong EE…

@nicholasgranvil  You’ve been provided information to contact EE about this.  You’ve not been provided anything to do with a national debt help line.  You are also  speaking an EE customer who has given you information that you seem ungrateful for.      

This isn’t customer services it’s a public forum. 

And you did ask “are they going to increase our wages  inline with inflation”      That’s between you are your employer and it’s not even worth mentioning that here.     

You issue is with no understanding the contract you agreed too and you excepted the T&Cs when you took out this contract. Even if you didn’t read that or listen to what was said when taking out the contract.    

Sorry didn’t think this was a public forum I thought people from ee looked at these messages employees/customer care… you have to admit though these increases are a beyond a joke even if it’s in a contract I thought rail increase prices where bad. 

@nicholasgranvil   Are you eligible to grade because if your contract was £30 because last year it received an increase of 14.9% this year it’s 7.9% that is still below £40 so I have to ask are you eligible to upgrade.   Text upgrade to 150 to find out.  

Hey yeah I am eligible to upgrade if I trade my phone in but don’t know if it’s worth while most phones are more expensive now, may be a good idea to go sim only what do you think ? 

Yes, you don't need to upgrade your handset; just upgrade to SIM-Only & you'll likely save.

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)