cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No network

Ellehcar
Visitor

So few days ago I phoned 150 to top my phone up with voucher to be directed to a agent who then convinced me to take a sim only contract for my self and added my child on it. Brilliant at time but I was in a shop unable to pay my transaction as my phone has no network connection so come home to WiFi log in to my account to see it saying my account is closed. As u can understand how much this has affected my work I'm now unable to use my simcard and I'm now 20 pounds out of pocket as it took my 10 pound voucher as first payment then told me when I logged on I owed 10.40 so iv payed it and still now 5 days on and 6 clients now lost not to mention the money I would of been payed. Iv been a ee customer for sometime now and really disappointed in the stressful situation someone has pushed me into when he convinced me to sign up

1 REPLY 1
Schockwave
Community Hero
Community Hero

Hello @Ellehcar ,

Welcome to the community,

Unfortunately there is no account access here, this is a public forum, you will have to contact customer service, either by using another phone or Skype, there is a free number:

https://ee.co.uk/contact-ee/account-billing/mobile

As it was pay as you go before, you would need to either use a different email and register again or speak to EE so that you can register with the same details, as you cannot mix pay as you go and contract together.

Have you tried rebooting your phone to see if that makes a difference?

To contact EE customer service dial 150 from your mobile phone or ring customer service for free using Skype or another phone: +44 800 079 8586 or +44 800 956 6000.