cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Moved from BT.

Mudgy190
Visitor

I moved two numbers from BT but not sure if I was gently coerced.  I got a letter from BT stating my contract was ending soon and they offered me  a SIM only deal for £8 a month on each phone for a12 month contract. I was told when I used the contact number that  was not the case. Even though I had received the letter and the contact number from BT. Now I know you want to move people off BT and on to EE. And so I went through the rigmarole of PACs and PUKS etc . Now find I'm on EE with a 24 month contract SIM only on both numbers. One was sim only the other was on handset and SIM.  That contract had less than one month on it and I was assured that I would worse case scenario be charged £7.99 for the remaining month. Now so far so good (although I don't like being treated like a fool). Checked my coverage on EE and it tells me I can't get 4G on my handset (Oppo A72).  It also tells me I can't upgrade for 6 months. In other words I now have lost the advantage of getting 4 G with this handset which is a downgrade as it had 4G with BT. I am not very happy. Your 150 refuses to recognise option 2 when I try to speak to someone. If I hadn't committed to porting my numbers and the inconvenience if be cancelling today.  Also the info on my plan says 10 gb of data and £10 a month when in fact I was told it would be 20 gb and £8 as I was transferring from BT as a 'Halo' customer...whatever the f**" that actually means. So where do I go from here? Life is too short for this

1 REPLY 1
Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi there @Mudgy190 

Thanks for coming here. 

If you can give us another call on 150, option 2 > option 1 > option 2 > option 1 > option 1 > option 3 > continue to hold after the message stating a text has been sent then press option 9.  Our mobile care team will be able to help you get this looked into. 

Leanne.