Leaving

Shouldube
Investigator
Investigator

Hi

I was looking into leaving a couple of days ago ( from app ).   Now when I go into it they have blocked me going further and all I get is “ this is awkward please try later “    All they want is for me to call and waste hours on the phone.. can’t say I’m amused by this type of trick… with all the offers about now ( and the big price hike coming ) so now I have no option but to call 

5 REPLIES 5
XRaySpeX
Grand Master
Grand Master

Did you ask for your PAC while you were looking? Until its 30-days expires you may not be able to do much as you have signalled your intention to leave.

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)

Hi

No ( never asked for anything ) I went to see how to leave ( then went back to look at other deal with different company…)   But been trying now for a few days and it won’t let me do anything ..the deals on app for update contract are not good 

Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Shouldube 

Thanks for coming here. 

Can you try and log into the EE Shop here, does this show you available upgrade options? 

Leanne. 

Hi
   Thanks for your reply… I’m not looking for the upgrades as they where not that good… it’s the leaving section I have prob with.. and it’s ok I will just have to call them today.. 
Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

I see @Shouldube

I'm sorry to hear you wish to leave us, did you want a PAC? 

Leanne.