cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Incorrect Bill

LukeCrawford
Visitor

When I called to join EE on 26/03/23, which I had to do because the website was showing me a contract for an iphone 14 despite me having a Samsung Galaxy S23 in my basket, I quoted a friends & family discount code. The person on the phone said that he couldn't do it but that his manager would apply the discount code and he sent me through a document to sign confirming that my contract would be £36 per month.

After having to call back up again a few days later as my phone number had not been transferred over from 3 correctly, I have now received a letter in the post stating that my first bill of £52 is due to be taken on 06/04/23.

I would like this resolving within 24 hours prior to any money being taken from my account or I will be leaving EE immediately. I spent 10 years with 3 and didn't have to contact them once about anything. I have so far had to contact EE on three occasions within 10 days. Embarrassing.

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
James_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @LukeCrawford,

Welcome to the EE Community. 🙂

Our Customer Care Team will be happy to make sure your friends and family discount is applied if you get in touch on 150.

Thanks

James

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
James_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @LukeCrawford,

Welcome to the EE Community. 🙂

Our Customer Care Team will be happy to make sure your friends and family discount is applied if you get in touch on 150.

Thanks

James