I’d like numbers that I’ve text and dates I’ve sent them this year please

ANNALARRIN
Visitor

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Chris_B
EE Community Star
EE Community Star

@ANNALARRIN   If you do have itemised billing then that’s not possible.    If you require itemised billing it will only commence from the date you request it it’s not back dated.  

Your other options is to call customer services are request your SAR ( subject access request ) EE then have 30 days to provide you will all the information that they hold about you this will include numbers you have called and texted.   You can not be charged for the SAR but EE could charge you for the admin work to gather this information.  

Please see THIS 

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Chris_B
EE Community Star
EE Community Star

@ANNALARRIN   If you do have itemised billing then that’s not possible.    If you require itemised billing it will only commence from the date you request it it’s not back dated.  

Your other options is to call customer services are request your SAR ( subject access request ) EE then have 30 days to provide you will all the information that they hold about you this will include numbers you have called and texted.   You can not be charged for the SAR but EE could charge you for the admin work to gather this information.  

Please see THIS