XboxGamer1987
Problem solver
Problem solver

Hello @Bernim1EE 

Can you please explain your issue? 

Bernim1EE
Investigator
Investigator

Having been migrated on to EE broadband and EE mobile from BT, I have spent a total of 3 hours on hold over three calls in as many days.  Despite the helpful sounding responders when contact is actually made, the promised action hasn't occurred.  The website is a mess and seems to focus wholly and solely on trying to generate revenue.  I've just had a text saying I have a "spend cap" on my account - I don't know what that is and I didn't request it  - and that chargeable services will not be available to me.  

The broadband doesn't work and the promise to fix a failed (on EE's part and by their own admission)  part of the order has not been followed up on, in line with the firm and sincere commitment given to me.  

And that is just in the first week of the contract.  Unacceptable.

I expect, request and require better, and the competition is calling. 

If you keep calling Customer Services to keep at them to fix it.

However if you are still in the Cooling period of the Contract you can cancel it.

Bernim1EE
Investigator
Investigator

The above response provides more detail.  The migration occurred as a result of a house move.  There is an issue with the property that requires a visit, but the part of the order relating to provisioning was not completed, for some reason that no-one seemed to be able to ascertain.  I have spoken to support and they all seem to be conscientious, but the promised call-back to confirm resolution and arrange a visit  hasn't occurred.  Separately, with regard to the mobile, and having come fro a genuinely unlimited service, I object to an announcement out of the blue, placing some seemingly arbitrary limit on what facilities are available.  It feels like a cynical revenue generation exercise,  My view of the website stands.