Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

End contract

Kanesasha
Explorer

I want to end my contract 

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

@Kanesasha : If you are wanting to cease your mobile contract completely you need to phone EE giving 30 days notice of cancellation of your contract. Otherwise if you intend to move to another network, either taking your existing no. with you or not, get your PAC or STAC respectively from EE & give it to your new provider. If you are still within your min term you will be liable to pay early termination fees for the rest of the term. It will basically be months left x monthly charge - 4%. 

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)

View solution in original post

11 REPLIES 11
Kanesasha
Explorer

I want to end my contract 

@Kanesasha : If you are wanting to cease your mobile contract completely you need to phone EE giving 30 days notice of cancellation of your contract. Otherwise if you intend to move to another network, either taking your existing no. with you or not, get your PAC or STAC respectively from EE & give it to your new provider. If you are still within your min term you will be liable to pay early termination fees for the rest of the term. It will basically be months left x monthly charge - 4%. 

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)
Alex_M
Star Contributor
Star Contributor

Hi @Kanesasha 

You can give your 30 days notice by calling 150 and speaking to customer services.

Thanks,

Alex

If I solved your issue, please click the solution button below!
 If you found my post useful, click the thumbs up button!
 To speak to EE, call 150 from your EE mobile or +44 800 079 8586 (freephone) or start a live chat.
Useful Links: My EE | Live Chat | Bills | Usage | Network Coverage Checker | Abroad | APN Settings | PM
Louis272001
Visitor

yes please

Seems ridiculous to have to 'phone'

Must be an email notification.

@ramacc : No 'must' about it. EE don't have an email contact.

You may also write to them giving your notice of cancellation at:

EE Customer Services
6 Camberwell Way
Sunderland
Tyne and Wear
SR3 3XN
United Kingdom

Include your name, address, EE account number and/or EE mobile number.

Your 30-days notice will be taken from when they receive your letter.

Has EE a e mail address to send over a query ? 
I am not in uk so this method is easier 

Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Rosaboyyyyy 

Sorry we have no email address for contacting our mobile guides. 

Do you wish to cancel a contract? 

Leanne 🙂

Nispruhipatel
Visitor

Hello there

I asked for end my contract and talked to customer service and manager twice and they said it was cancelled but it wasn't and they took my money from direct debit and it was two installment  so could you please refund it in my bank account it is 154.5 pounds