Ee con

Megapeeved
Investigator
Investigator

February upgrade and package change agreed to sim only for £7.99 per month. Starting immediately.

Here we are 30th March 2023 and EE have breached that agreement and undertaken fraud by continuing to make demand via dd for the previous contracted amount.

Data increase has also not been provided.

This is wholly inappropriate and lacking professionalism let alone the fact that the Internet provision has not yet been activated which was supposed to take place on 16th march 2023.

I strongly urge contact to be made immediately regarding the significant failings in standards as noted. To take funds that have not been agreed and to fail to put in place the contract that was agreed is a criminal act. Such tardiness is  not acceptable 

5 REPLIES 5
XRaySpeX
Grand Master
Grand Master

This user discussion forum can have no access to your specific account. You need to raise this with CS.

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)
Megapeeved
Investigator
Investigator

Same here being billed the previous contract price also. No increase to data allowance as under new agreement. Fraud by ee ! I am extremely disappointed that such a company can undertake such breaches to contract and fraud. Complaints process isnt appropriate or accessible either 

Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Megapeeved 

I am sorry to hear the plan has not changed. 

To get this looked into, please call us on 150 and the team will be able to help you further. 

Let us know how you get on 🙂

Leanne.

I made contact via the ridiculous setup now in place. Must say accessibility to customer services is now a convoluted process, arduous to the extreme. Complaint raised and the call was dropped by the handler meaning the situation was and still is unresolved. I think an email address for raising disputes is now required.  The company is in breach of the contract agreement and by continuing to take elevated payments above that agreed is undertaking an act of financial fraud.  Never did I expect such a provider to offer such a sub standard service. 

Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Megapeeved 

I am very sorry to hear the call dropped. 

You can find ways to make a complaint in our Complaints code of practice, Help page. 

If you could give us another call on 150, the team will check the account for you and help you further. 

Leanne.