cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Early upgrade

Djb91
Explorer

I’m eligible for an early upgrade but only if I swap my current handset… is there anyway of doing this and keeping the phone I currently have as a spare? 

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Schockwave
Community Hero
Community Hero

Hello @Djb91 ,

Welcome to the community,

You may do an early upgrade and keep your current handset, but will have to pay off your current contract if you are more than 45 days away from the end of your minimum term, if you are 45 days or less from the minimum term, then you can upgrade without paying off first. I would suggest speaking to customer service, always good to have a spare phone.

To contact EE customer service dial 150 from your mobile phone or ring customer service for free using Skype or another phone: +44 800 079 8586 or +44 800 956 6000.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Schockwave
Community Hero
Community Hero

Hello @Djb91 ,

Welcome to the community,

You may do an early upgrade and keep your current handset, but will have to pay off your current contract if you are more than 45 days away from the end of your minimum term, if you are 45 days or less from the minimum term, then you can upgrade without paying off first. I would suggest speaking to customer service, always good to have a spare phone.

To contact EE customer service dial 150 from your mobile phone or ring customer service for free using Skype or another phone: +44 800 079 8586 or +44 800 956 6000.
Awesome, thank you for the clarification 🙂

Sent from my iPhone

@Djb91 , you are welcome, glad I could help.