cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EE sending Final Reminders and I don't have an EE account

fdjfsgdvddb
Visitor

I recently discovered an EE direct debit going out of my bank account and I don't have a contract with EE - so I cancelled the direct debit. Now they have the nerve to send me a final reminder for an account that I don't use and threatening debt collectors and impact on credit.

2 REPLIES 2
bristolian
Legend
Legend

You may not use an account, but was the letter addressed to you? If it was in your name, you need to contact EE CS ASAP.

How long has this regular payment been leaving your account that you apparently weren't aware of? Could this be an old account that you simply haven't cancelled? Were there any details on the letter that were identifiable?

A few more facts & background would be useful here, before being able to further advise with certainty.

Schockwave
Community Hero
Community Hero

Hello @fdjfsgdvddb ,

Welcome to the community,

I would strongly advise you to ring customer service and speak to them, they will be able to take a look and advise you what to do.

To contact EE customer service dial 150 from your mobile phone or ring customer service for free using Skype or another phone: +44 800 079 8586 or +44 800 956 6000.