cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EE-Contract

iansim63
Explorer

I-Was charged  £ 127.00 pounds this mouth April 23 I also charging me for insurance  for a phone l cancelled 3 months ago, l had another on contract phone, because the older phone is broken something to do with the graphics apparently, Now I  have new phone which did not really want so I  took  back to the EE shop in Aberdeen, the member of staff he had a rude attitude and told me you so signed the contact so you have to  keep it. l wanted  to exchange it for cheaper one. Anyway before all this  going back to when I  got the new I took the Sim card out of my old phone put it  in the new one, the Sim card  that came with the new phone was in the box. They  are charging rental  for it. So I am being for 2 phone. lines, had I known and this and been explained this too me at the time, I would never taken any of t his. It whats called entrapment,  I want them to. the cards and the phone back back as I  cannot afford it or I  May cancel my contracts I also have EE broadband l may also cancel this-too. 

4 REPLIES 4
Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi @iansim63 

Thanks for coming to the community. 

I am very sorry to hear this has happened when you visited the store, does the new SIM card have a new number? 

Did you call us to cancel the insurance and the contract? 

Speak soon. 

Leanne.

iansim63
Explorer

Yes. This new card number has a number, yes I  did cancel  the   insurance for the  second  time, I did call EE customer service, today but the basic fact is they cannot  help me, or will not help me I am now in a desperate money situation now  the has gone  up from £70 to 80 monthly I cannot pay this so it a matter of survival  for my self and  wife, so have to cancel all contracts and pay it off in what is affordable how I  can,  to EE company , it is really unfortunate ironic that it called Customer Care the only care about the money they receive and the company for pockets not the people that to have survive for food and heating. 

@iansim63  it’s not called entrapment you took out a second contract. You still have to pay the first contract still and breaking a phone doesn’t end a contract and not using a SIM card does mean you don’t pay for that contract.        

Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Hi @iansim63 

I would definitely recommend calling to discuss this with our Mobile Care team so they can look through what your options are, and open a complaint, if you that's something you'd want to do.

Chris