cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contract upgrade has not worked

Vikingwood65
Explorer

Hi community, I have 4 contracts 2 on business and 2 for my 2 daughters on personal. I upgraded them all a few weeks ago, but one of them (personal) and the one with the highest charge, has not upgraded. It actually ran out 15 minutes ago on the 26th June 2023 but still says unable to upgrade and the account still reflects a humongous monthly charge when in fact I should be paying at least 1/3rd of the figure quoted. How do I resolve this as I spoke to an adviser (brilliant lady) who told me it was all done, clearly not as the contract has ended bu the charge is still there and the account won’t let me upgrade and shows 0 for the upgrade date.. Thanks VikingWood65.

3 REPLIES 3
David
Brilliant Contributor
Brilliant Contributor

Hi @Vikingwood65 

Welcome to the EE Community,

Did the advisor change your plan ?

generally if a plan is changed it will change from your next billing cycle and it will prevent you from upgrading until the pending changes have been completed.

Thanks,

David 

Hey David thanks for that and yes I did wait for the next billing cycle which is why I have posted as now I’ve been billed again for a large sum of money that I didn’t expect and that’s not because I’ve upgraded to a better phone I actually downgraded from a Large monthly bill that had a phone attached to it to a sim only and expected a 2/3rds reduction in the bill. The original contract has just renewed its monthly allowance but no change in contract with the old charge still applied and the old amount of data still applied. Basically nothing has changed, I am out of contract, and no sign of any new promises and no possibility to upgrade or downgrade. Probably best I call but the weird thing is all my other 3 contracts have changed and all 4 were done at the same time. Thanks for the response though much appreciated.

Mike

@Vikingwood65 , You may want to speak to customer service, they will be able to take a look for you, if you feel things are not as they should be, they can take a look at your account and put your mind at rest, I always find them very helpful.

To contact EE customer service dial 150 from your mobile phone or ring customer service for free using Skype or another phone: +44 800 079 8586 or +44 800 956 6000.