cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contract escape. Please help.

Goofyshoes11
Visitor

Been with ee since 2016 never missed or been late with a payment. Moved home and no coverage. Been on to the engineers, customer service, reset the phone. Nothing works. Creature of habit I dont want to leave ee. Kids and grandkids are also ee. Plus I dont want to change my number. They want £240 from me if I leave my contract early and knocked £5.00 off my monthly bill for a phone I can only use if i drive 5 mins down the road. I'm gutted after such a long time. It's pure greed. And who the hell has voted them Best Signal all these years? The  Blind Society?   On a brighter note. If i stick my phone to the top corner in the window I can turn on hot spot and watch Netflix . I haven't managed to watch anything yet as it takes too long to load. No patience in my old age. I'll just keep trying.... I would like to leave but can't because either way your going to take my money. That's something I don't have a lot of. Would it make you bankrupt to let me go? I've been a good customer and its not my fault. Will you be struck by lightening if your kind to me? I guess I'll never know. Sooooo let down by you people.

2 REPLIES 2
bristolian
Legend
Legend

All networks have good & bad coverage areas, WiFi-calling is offered as a mitigation to poor indoor coverage and works well.

Given you're posting on this forum, that would suggest you have a broadband connection and are thus already halfway there.

Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Goofyshoes11 

Welcome to the community.

I'm sorry to hear that the coverage at your new home isn't as good. That's a great suggestion from @bristolian. Do you have fixed broadband at your new address, or are you planning to get it? WiFi calling would really help you in this situation.

Chris