SteveMarshall
Visitor

Don’t see easy link to upgrade/change package when near/at contract end 😞

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Hi @SteveMarshall 

If you head to our upgrade shop and log in, you should be given some options to upgrade.

Chris

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
Christopher_G

Hi @SteveMarshall 

If you head to our upgrade shop and log in, you should be given some options to upgrade.

Chris

Hi there it says I have no months left if my contract how would I go about leaving EE does it just stop on its own or do I need to go though a full cancelling my contract? 

Katie_B

Hi @Megankelvin

Welcome to the community. 

I am sorry to hear you are looking to leave.

You will need to give us a call and notify the team by placing your 30 days notice. 

Katie

Megankelvin
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Is there’s another way of contact that is not calling as it’s not an option am I able to do it on the app or can I just stop paying and it will just end on its own because if it’s only calling that I can do an just going to ignore and not pay anything because well I don’t need too I suppose 

Katie_B

Hi @Megankelvin

If you are looking to cancel then you will need to give us a call on 150. 

Please do not just stop payment as this will not close your account and you will continue to have bills produced. 

Is there a way you would like to do this? such as a letter?

Katie

@Megankelvin : You may also write to them giving your notice of cancellation at:

EE Customer Services
6 Camberwell Way
Sunderland
Tyne and Wear
SR3 3XN
United Kingdom

Include your name, address, EE account number and/or EE mobile number.

Your 30-days notice will be taken from when they receive your letter.

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)