Can

Nexhmije
Visitor

Hello I want to cancel my contract can you please cancel my contract please I know I have 2 weeks time to cancel 

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Schockwave
Community Hero
Community Hero

Hello @Nexhmije ,

Welcome to the community,

You will have to ring customer service to do this, we cannot do this from here, this is not customer service but a public forum, have no access to accounts and do not know who you are.

If you are still within your minimum term, then you will have to pay the rest of your contract, but if you are out of your contract, you still need to give notice of cancellation and in either case you have to ring customer service.

If you want to keep your number and move to another network, you will need a PAC code, if you want to downgrade to pay as you go, you will still need to contact customer service.

If you want to cancel your contract, you need to give 30 days notice.

To contact EE customer service dial 150 from your mobile phone or ring customer service for free using Skype or another phone: +44 800 079 8586 or +44 800 956 6000.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Schockwave
Community Hero
Community Hero

Hello @Nexhmije ,

Welcome to the community,

You will have to ring customer service to do this, we cannot do this from here, this is not customer service but a public forum, have no access to accounts and do not know who you are.

If you are still within your minimum term, then you will have to pay the rest of your contract, but if you are out of your contract, you still need to give notice of cancellation and in either case you have to ring customer service.

If you want to keep your number and move to another network, you will need a PAC code, if you want to downgrade to pay as you go, you will still need to contact customer service.

If you want to cancel your contract, you need to give 30 days notice.

To contact EE customer service dial 150 from your mobile phone or ring customer service for free using Skype or another phone: +44 800 079 8586 or +44 800 956 6000.