cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Calling ee

GulshanB
Visitor

Poor community service increasing our Prices without any notice and not just a few pounds however a drastic amount first it was £83 and now it is £106 which they are charging me for also they do not resolve any problems do not  help the community service is very poor they are no help . I have always payed after the 10th of every month never on the 10th but however after 1/2years of my contract they decide to charge me a late charge this month when they never charged me before they have never discussed or talked anything about when I have to pay when I was buying the contract they said you can pay anytime they are liars and frauds which I’ve been together with 15years but still act like this  towards me

1 REPLY 1
Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@GulshanB  you only get late fees if you don’t pay on time.  Obviously you have paid late or you wouldn’t get a late fee.  You are billed every 30 days so if your billed date is a day earlier than what you’re used to when you pay your a day late.      When you took out this contract you agreed to the CPI+3.9% increase at the end of March as that’s within the contract.  

A £83 tariff will increase to £92.72.   And the late fee on top of that and do you have any out of allowances charges on this bill ? 

If you have to speak to customer service about paying your bill you need to call them they’ll not contact you.