cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bill issues

Lorna1918
Explorer

My EE app is saying my bill is overdue. The direct debit is taken on the 23rd of every month. It was paid in October as normal so it is not due until the 23/11. It is only the 17/11 so I can’t understand how it can be overdue.

8 REPLIES 8
Schockwave
Community Hero
Community Hero

Hello @Lorna1918 ,

Welcome to the community,

I would suggest ringing customer service, as they can take a look at this for you, there is no account access here, this is not customer service.

To contact EE customer service dial 150 from your mobile phone or ring customer service for free using Skype or another phone: +44 800 079 8586 or +44 800 956 6000.
Rachael81
Explorer

Hi, I have this exact same issue today. Did you get any resolution as customer services just said oh, my be a problem but I don’t want to be getting a late payment strike when I have a direct debit in place! 

James_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Rachael81,

Welcome to the EE Community. 🙂

I'm sorry to hear you've received this message in error. I've sent you a private message to take some details.

James

I think it must have been a mistake. Went on the App following day and it said my November bill had been paid. It hadn’t as my direct debit goes out on the 23rd. Presume it must of just been a glitch in the 1st place. All my bills are always up to date as I pay by direct debit. I was the same, nearly paid it even though I knew it wasn’t late, and it always goes out by direct debit. Glad I didn’t. Hope this helps. 

Thanks for replying. Mine is still showing as overdue but on the next page that my direct debit is due to come out as normal on the 26th. Have messaged EE so hopefully just a glitch they can fix without any impacting my account! 

Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Rachael81

I've sent you a private message to get some more information from you.

Chris

Phoebe2809
Visitor

I am currently having this issue. I pay my bill every time without fail… ever since i have upgraded my phone suddenly i cant access my bills, no one can seem to set up a direct debit no matter how many times i phone and set it up. Its even got to the point where i am paying twice a month for my bill. I paid my bill 04/04/24 i have now received a text saying i still owe money when in fact i do not! And when i log into my ee page it tells me they are taking my bill again on the 27th. EE THIS IS GETTING RIDICULOUS SORT IT OUT. 

@Phoebe2809 : You can set-up your bank details under Bills & Payments > Manage Direct Debit.

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)