cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bill account issues

Atiah
Explorer

Hi I can not access my account to pay the bill and now I am already left The UK for one year. How can I activate my number and bill the contract?

6 REPLIES 6
Atiah
Explorer

Could you pleas support me?

Katie_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Atiah

Are you seeing an error message when trying to access your account?

Is this your final bill you are trying to pay?

Katie

No , my account can not allow me access the billing. How can I reach the team? I can not call the EE free number for nice I live outside the UK.

Katie_B
EE Community Support Team

Do you have access to the EE app @Atiah?

Our Live Chat team can be found under 'Help'. 

Katie

@Atiah , if you have something like Skype, you can ring EE customer service for free, but you may have to wait now until after the Christmas holidays, it may be difficult to get someone to answer, as there may not be many to answer calls if any at all, here is the number:

+448000798586

To contact EE customer service dial 150 from your mobile phone or ring customer service for free using Skype or another phone: +44 800 079 8586 or +44 800 956 6000.
XRaySpeX
Grand Master
Grand Master

Try using Fast Pay online to pay by UK bank card. You don't need to login or register anything. All you need is your mobile no. & it doesn't remember your card details.

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)