Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Apple Watch sim only plan 2022

a_ukboy
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Hi,  

I’m looking to get myself an Apple Watch with cellular connection, probably direct from Apple, I wondered how I can find out how much the cheapest sim only plan for the Watch would be? I have a sim only £20 100GB plan for my iPhone, I’ve spoken to CS via web chat today and they told me it’s £15pm! Seems a lot considering only a year ago people on here was quoting £5pm and no contract.. 

The CS agent was trying to see me the Watch 7 45mm for £32 per month, 24 month contract, but TBH it seems a lot, and I don’t fancy the idea of being tied in.. 
Also my EE tells me I am not able to add another product to my account just yet, but the CS agent said I can have another line, a Watch and tablet.. 

20 REPLIES 20
Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@a_ukboy  it’s £7 per month and you will get 10Gb of data just for the watch if you get the watch say from Apple. 

a_ukboy
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Wow, thanks for the speedy reply! Is that also on a 30 day rolling contract? Also the CS lied to me telling me £15pm! 

@a_ukboy  yes it’s a 30 day rolling contract.      If you run this for two years say there is not a lot in it between getting a watch from EE and getting a watch from say Apple.   You just pay out more upfront with getting it from Apple.  

How much is an iwatch from EE? And how much to get from apple ? I have iPhone 11 at the moment on EE Terri.  X

Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Tabitha7

You can check out the latest Apple Watch contracts on our online shop.

Chris

May I ask where to get the deal? I can't find it anywhere on EE website. Thanks.

James_B

Hi @gabriel101,

Welcome to the EE Community.

You can view our Apple Watch offers online here -  Pay Monthly Smart Watches

Hope this helps.

James

Hi James,

Thanks for your reply, but i was asking a sim only plan for apple watch. 

i can't find any from the link your provided.

James_B

Hi @gabriel101,

To set up a data plan for your Watch:

1 open the Watch app on your iPhone

2 the app will then take you through setting up your Apple Watch

3 select Set up Mobile Data

4 log in using your EE login details

5 select the Apple Watch plan and agree to Terms

You'll see your plan options during setup.

James