Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Apple Watch contract renew - good as new

LSJ89
Contributor
Contributor

Hello, general advice needed. 

I have tried twice now to upgrade my Apple Watch contract, eligible for an upgrade, and each time it’s been cancelled/not arrived without a reason. I have contacted live chat, and been told to ring 150 or go into shop. I go into the shop, they tell me to call 150! Call 150 and they have no explanation and tell me they can’t sell good as new over the phone so either renew contract to a new one or ‘no other option really’.

Very frustrated, and £30 upfront payment not returned. 
EE please sort this, all I want is a new Apple Watch series 9, good as new are available and a cheaper option.

8 REPLIES 8
Katie_B
EE Community Support Team

Hello @LSJ89

Welcome to the community. 

When your order has been cancelled has any other information been provided as to why this could have been?

What Apple Watch are you looking at?

Please provide me with the colour and size so I can check our stock. 

Katie

Hello, I got no explanation, which is frustrating as hell!

I was looking at Apple Watch Series 9, silver with blue sports band. 41mm.

the good as new is still showing available online for £30 upfront, which I have already paid for £22.00 per month. 24 month contract. Customer advisor told me the website was wrong and it wasn’t available and I needed to go for new. I feel this is a ploy to get me to pay more. 

Katie_B

Thanks for confirming @LSJ89

I can't seem to find this on the EE website. 

Are you still able to view it?

Katie

Katie_B

Thanks for providing the link @LSJ89

I am unsure what could be causing your orders to fail. 

Has the upfront cost been taken or does this show as pending with your bank?

Katie

The payment has been taken completely. 

I simply want to order what is available but I was told I can’t order this over the phone or in store but yet the customer services at 150 can’t order it for me either. So how am I meant to get it? 

this is the second time I’ve been let down by the online order system this year. 

Katie_B

Hi @LSJ89

I have sent you a private message for more details. 

Katie

Hello, I am still no further forward, and not had a response to the private message. Can you help?