cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Apple Watch Upgrade

soupladel
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Been thinking about upgrading my series 3 Apple Watch to the Apple watch ultra and i have an account/billing question i am hoping someone can answer without having to phone CS.  Namely, the cost is £30 upfront and £40 per month but does this include the cost of having the watch tied into my excising mobile service so data and minutes used on the watch are shared etc...

I am currently paying just over £6 a month to have my old watch linked, so i am trying to work out if the upgrade over writes that so in real terms its will be closer to £34 a month for the new watch over and above what i am paying just now?

1 REPLY 1
Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@soupladel  You’ll need to terminate your current watch contract by calling customer services,  you can then take out a new watch contract.  Your £6 a month is just a 30 day rolling watch contract.  

The cost of the tariff includes the data just for the watch and it links your phone contract calls/text allowance to be used on the watch.    Just like your current Watch tariff does.    It’s just more expensive tariff because the watch alone is £849.    It’ll be the price shown, £40 per month.