cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anytime upgrade s22 trade in???

MikeyBoo
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Hi I'm on a anytime upgrade cobtract and wanted to get the s22 ultra, I have an old s20 phone so thought I would use it as the trade in phone, but I've now been told that I have to use the s21 phone that is connected to the number that I wish to upgrade, I can't see any mention of that in the terms and conditions only states that they accept any condition phone from the list and the s20 is on there, I have two lines one has an s20 and one has a s21, the s21 line is the one I wish to upgrade,(previously upgraded from a s20, this is the "spare phone") but I've been told i have to send the s21 to them they will not accept the s20 phone, can anyone see anywhere that it states this I've been looking all day thru the terms and conditions, and the small print

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

https://ee.co.uk/content/dam/ee-help/help-pdfs/ee-upgrade-anytime-terms-01052019.pdf

It states you must return your CURRENT device. So if you got the S21 on the anytime upgrade deal that is your CURRENT device.

BrendonH (Android Expert) Google Pixel 8 Pro Obsidian Black (Android 14)
If I have helped please click the THUMB/SOLUTION buttons below

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
BrendonH
Community Hero
Community Hero

You are on a Upgrade Anytime contract which means you have to send back the phone that originally came with that contract. You can't just use any old phone.

You won't get out of it with a technicality either. If you really want the S22, then send back your S21.

MikeyBoo
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

All I asked is where is it written that this is the case as I cannot see it anywhere

https://ee.co.uk/content/dam/ee-help/help-pdfs/ee-upgrade-anytime-terms-01052019.pdf

It states you must return your CURRENT device. So if you got the S21 on the anytime upgrade deal that is your CURRENT device.

MikeyBoo
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Yea I just found it, was right under my nose all the time