cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account issues unable to make contact!!!

Wastingmytime
Visitor

<span;>My phone contract came to an end so I went for an upgrade and selected a sim only deal. A few days later I recieved a sim card with a new number. Slightly confused I made contact with EE to be told that I had intact ordered a new line instead of making my current phone sim only. I asked for the best deal but the advisor could not offer me anything competitive so I ask to leave EE and was put through to the account retention department who assured me that the one sent in error was cancelled from my account and agreed a new sim only deal £9 a month if I stayed with ee.
<span;>Now I paid my bill in a rush and paid £42 odd before I realised the outstanding where incorrect.  I have looked at my bill and I have still the 2nd sim card on my account and I am still being charged for it. Please check your records and arrange a credit and cancel the 2nd sim I never wanted amd was told was cancelled.

1 REPLY 1
Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Wastingmytime 

Welcome to the community.

I'm sorry to hear of your experience. When did you last speak to our Mobile Care team about this?

Chris