cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there an easier way ?

Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

On a mobile is there an easier way to get back to the home page after replying to a post ?  When you see a comment you want to reply to you go to that forum but trying to get back to the home page is now done by clicking back so many times to get back to the home page.  

that this for example,  from this thread it’s now 

C3C15B1E-9791-4865-A3AC-94A5508FFEB7.jpeg

9E2BE49E-D9D2-4DE9-BDBE-16D52BE4D01E.jpeg

2EC5ECD3-0FC8-4B79-A99E-0C90225EFCA1.jpeg

53F1610B-16C8-4A82-87F2-E4B95CD0FAB2.jpeg

Or I’m missing something?  

think I’ve found it.   Click the EE logo at the top of the page.  It’s a bit hidden in plain site with no clue on how to use it.   

7 REPLIES 7
Mustrum
Ace Contributor
Ace Contributor

could not imagine doing anything on the forum on a phone!

But on a laptop at least you can click on the EE Community tab to get back there.

@Mustrum  I can happily say about 99.9% of my posts are done via my mobile.  Just like this one.     

@Chris_B @Ok, thought I would give it a go!

it is not as bad as I thought, but can’t see me changing!

@Mustrum  I struggle when I try to use my iPad.   I’m just so much quicker my my phone than a tablet,  I sold my MacBook a year or so ago as I replaced that with an iPad Pro and I manually use that for gaming but I do try using it with the forum now and again.  

chistery
Brilliant Contributor
Brilliant Contributor

OT I know, but shouldn't clicking on the images give me a pop up so I can see a larger version? That doesn't seem to be happening?

Sean_D
Former EE Community Manager

@chistery wrote:

OT I know, but shouldn't clicking on the images give me a pop up so I can see a larger version? That doesn't seem to be happening?

Hi @chistery,

Thanks for the comment.  You are right, clicking on an image should offer up a larger image.  When i click on an image, nothing happens 🤔  I will raise a ticket on this as its not working as it should.

Cheers

Sean

chistery
Brilliant Contributor
Brilliant Contributor

Thanks @Sean_D 👍