cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

on line Account is not working

JeyJey1
Explorer

We had your broadband and phone on 22 April. we bought Cyber security £5 per month. I phoned thousands of times but Nobody can tell 
me where i can download the cyber security software. you sent me the email and asked me to set up online account. but when i get into my account, there is nothing there at all. No Billing , No Contract,  No products i bought .  what is going on? you said you will sort out , it over 2 weeks since I called , there is nothing happened. I can not use the services that i paid. I want 2 month free. or I have to cancel the contract. i sent complain but no answer. the services is very bad

2 REPLIES 2
JeyJey1
Explorer

We had your broadband and phone on 22 April. we bought Cyber security £5 per month. I phoned thousands of times but Nobody can tell
me where i can download the cyber security software. you sent me the email and asked me to set up online account. but when i get into my account, there is nothing there at all. what is going on? you said you will sort out, it over 2 weeks since I called , there is nothing happened. I can not use the services that i paid. I want 2 month free. or I have to cancel the contract. i sent complain but no answer. the services is very bad

JeyJey1
Explorer

me where i can download the cyber security software. you sent me the email and asked me to set up online account. but when i get into my account, there is nothing there at all.  No Bill, No plan, No information  information. what is going on? you said you will sort out, it over 2 weeks since I called , there is nothing happened. I can not use the services that i paid. I want 2 month free. or I have to cancel the contract. i sent complain but no answer. the services is very bad