cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

local call. Bank scams.

flyfisherman76
Investigator
Investigator

Keep receiving  weekly/ fortnightly local calls. Recorded voice informing me of my bank account , has be hacked. NOT TRUE.         List of nuisance phone numbers.{ NOTE.} all numbers are 01202 598222, 592726, 552008,  518384.                                                        Have blocked them on my house phone, but still getting them.  Can someone in EE . Ban this cold calling, Please.

5 REPLIES 5
Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi @flyfisherman76 

I am sorry to hear you are receiving nuisance calls. 

We are unable to block a certain prefix from calling you, have you signed up to the Telephone Preference Service?

Please see Avoid unwanted texts or calls for some helpful tips on these types of calls. 

Thanks.

Leanne.

Have used  Telephone Preference Service.  But this person is deliberately targeting me. As he is using different numbers to phone me from. This is classed as Nuisance Calling. Its BT responsibility to act, and stop these calls.

Christopher_G

Hi @flyfisherman76 

Is this on a landline or Mobile phone? Is it on EE or BT?

Chris

flyfisherman76
Investigator
Investigator

land line. only. Same male person, using tape recording message. He uses difference phone numbers.Might be moonlighting using business phone system.

Leanne_T

Thanks for coming back to us @flyfisherman76 

I would suggest giving our broadband guides a call and they will see if there is anything they can suggest to stop these calls for you 🙂

Leanne.