cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to merge online accounts

Oldswan
Investigator
Investigator

I've just moved from BT to EE for my broadband and I've had a message to say that I can view my bill online. Unfortunately I already have an on line account for my mobile and whatever I do I get logged in to the mobile account. I says that I can merge to mobile and broadband online accounts but it needs my broadband account number which I don't know because it is on the bill I can't access because I can't access an online broadband account and I can't create one because I already have the mobile account. Talk about a Catch 22 situation. Any suggestions on how to resolve the issue?

4 REPLIES 4
XRaySpeX
Grand Master
Grand Master

Your BB a/c no. would've been in your Welcome email. If you no longer have that you will need to call CS.

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)

Never had a welcome e-mail, just a text to say that the connection had been tested and was working. The only other message was to say that I could view my bill at a URL which takes me to the mobile website. I've also had a message on here to give me a time limited access code but no indication what it is for or where to use it.

What URL? The mobile EE site is also the BB site.

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)

The URL was for a specific part of the EE website for my broadband but it didn't go there but to my mobile account , which is why I need to merge the accounts. l've just been talking to CS. Firstly I got my broadband account number but when I tried to use it to merge my accounts it came up with an error message asking me to contact CS. I did this again  and they tell me that there are problems at EE with merging accounts and the whole thing has now been sent to a team dealing with the issue in the hope that they can resolve it within about 5 days.

No wonder I'm confused even if not .com!!