cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Terrible service

Sjbcb
Visitor

I am exasperated with not getting any resolution or anyone from EE to handle my complaint of continuous NO SERVICE, NO HOME INTERNET and numerous cases opened, only for EE to send me a text saying case is now closed.

it is NOT CLOSED. I am being ignored.

i am paying approximately £140 per month for my mobile & broadband with disruption/no service/internet on a DAILY basis.

i was promised AGAIN on Friday, someone would call me back from the technical team AND would credit my account, yet again, NO CALL & IGNORED.

This will be going to the ombudsman.

Someone from EE needs to call me. 

1 REPLY 1
XRaySpeX
Grand Master
Grand Master

@Sjbcb : No one will contact you from this user discussion group other than thro' the medium of these forums by posts such as this. Anyway we haven't the faintest idea who you are. You need to phone CS.

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)