Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue trying to link my Broadband Account

KatyKendall9
Investigator
Investigator

Hi 

I am trying to Link my Broadband account to my EE App and it's asking for an Account Number which I don't have?! 

We have just upgraded to Full Fibre with with EE I pay Direct Debit so I only get emails. None of my emails give me an account number though.

How do I link my Broadband onto my account?

7 REPLIES 7
XRaySpeX
Grand Master
Grand Master

You should've received your BB a/c no. in your Welcome email. If you no longer have that you'll need to ask CS. You need it before you can register your BB to your EE a/c & so see your bills.

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)

I haven't had a welcome email though as I've been with EE years and just done an upgrade from Fibre to Full Fibre. All I have had is an order confirmation email (with no account number on it, only the plan details new speed and price etc..) and I got an email yesterday saying my new EE Broadband plan is now live. I literally haven't had anything with my account number on it. I received a new router in the post and that just had a covering letter with it and a jiffy bag to return the old router again bo account information so I am lost.

I want to be able to see my bills as I have credit on my account that has carried over from my old plan but I can't because I can't link the broadband. I have the EE app as I have 3 mobile phones with EE also but it won't allow me to Link the broadband account to it without an account number which I haven't even been given!

Your BB a/c no. should be unchanged & your new BB bills should continue in your existing MyEE for BB a/c.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)

I've never had my BB account linked through MyEE app that's why I am trying to do it now lol. I have always just received an email from EE around the time my payment is due, telling me what amount they will take. But I would like to set my account up through the app so I can see ahead what the bills etc are for myself  like I do with the Mobiles. Does that make sense? 

I have never had an account number as had broadband with them for over 5 years now and I've always just had emails never any posted bills or anything. I thought there would be an account number on the email i got regarding the new BB plan but nope. 

Is there a way to email their customer service as Anytime I ring them it's ages holding and I can't be doing with that. 

EE provide no email contact.