cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I cant make or receive any calls

CiaraMul
Visitor

Hi, I have just set up EE broadband since it seemed like the best offer. But since turning it on I can't make or receive any calls, I have turned on and off my phone, updated my phone, seen if WiFi calling is turned on in my phone settings. But nothing is working.

Is it because my sim is with another provider? Three to be exact since I'm still on a family plan with my parents that does not run out until June 2024.

Can anyone give me advice I didn't know I couldn't make calls if I was with another provider it didn't mention anything about that as a problem when I was setting up WiFi.

2 REPLIES 2
XRaySpeX
Grand Master
Grand Master

@CiaraMul : I should take this up with 3. It's their WiFi Calling facility that should work over anybody's BB.

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)
Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi @CiaraMul 

Thanks for coming to the community. 

Do you have other devices connected to WiFi and working OK? 

Have you tried forgetting the WiFi network and setting up again to see if this works for you? 

Leanne 🙂