Great service

Crabstix
Visitor

Hello, I have recently upgraded my broadband from FTTC to FTTP, made the update early September.

Unfortunatly it hasn't been upgraded yet as we are awaiting on open reach to do external work which has been escalated by EE. I took a day off work and open reach never bothered contacting me saying they where not coming. I called EE and the agents on the phone where really good. Ever since then I have been kept with updates regarding this in detail. The agents have been really kind, apologetic (even though its not their fault, as its no fault on EE's end as they don't own the lines it's all down to open reach for the delay) but EE have been great at their end. They are going to continue to keep me updated every week until open reach do their job. Can't ask for any more. 

I have spoken to quite a few people on your customer service team and they are all good assets to EE, not 1 bad egg.

I'm a very happy customer and would like you to know this.I'm a very happy customer and would like you to know this.

I'm a very happy customer and would like you to know this, your customer service team are spot on.

Thanks

2 REPLIES 2
XRaySpeX
Grand Master
Grand Master

You may be due for some Automatic compensation

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)
Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Thanks very much for coming to the community and letting us know about your experience @Crabstix

I hope this is all sorted soon for you 🙂

Leanne.