cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contract length left

BorisAk
Explorer

Hello, 

I am currently outside of the UK and would like to find out how long I still have left on my contract and by when I would need to inform EE should I wish to cancel. 

Since I cannot call at the moment, what is the best way to go about this? 

Thanks,
Boris

10 REPLIES 10
Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@BorisAk  The only way is to speak with customer services.      Alternatively have you kept your emails for when you took this out ?  As they are dated.   

Appreciate the response.

I don't have the emails - it has been a while since I took it out... 

So I would have to incur costs to find this information out by calling? I am away for a good 2 months and would not like my contract to automatically renew in that period... Would be great if I can have an EE representative reply here to see if there is another way. Every other service at least has a chat or email to assist with this - EE is quite far behind here.

There is no Live Chat for BB.

Try calling CS on the Freephone no. in my sig. on Skype over WiFi. It should be free.

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)
juiceof2limes
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

You can find your contract end date by logging into the EE site and going to "Manage Your Broadband".  Works for me.

@juiceof2limes : Where under "Manage Your Broadband"? I don't see it.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)
juiceof2limes
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Do you see "Manager Your Broadband"? 

For me, if I click that, it then goes to "Your plans" screen where it lists "Broadband", "Gaming", "Digitial Home phone". If I click on "Manage Broadband" option, it displays my plan details, cost per month, duration and speeds guarantees etc. 

Yes, @juiceof2limes , but I assume as I'm on EE legacy BB I see none of that.

juiceof2limes
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Ah right, then that must be the case.  The OP didn't say if new or legacy BB either.

@juiceof2limes  I would say it’s legacy as the original question about how long is left. You wouldn’t ask that if it has just started. New BB only started last year