cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't manage broadband account in MyEE

Andalya
Investigator
Investigator

I cannot add my broadband account to MyEE - I can access the old broadband account interface with the "SET UP YOUR HOME BROADBAND ACCOUNT" option. I click on this and try to set up, but every time I get "Something's gone wrong at our end, please try again later". I have tried validating via my mobile number and my bank account to no avail. I don't really know how to proceed because I can't spend hours on hold to customer support.. I've had the mobile account for years and EE broadband since 2022.

5 REPLIES 5
JimM11
Skilled Contributor
Skilled Contributor

@Andalya I had a similar issue when trying to do same on mobile. Eventually just logged into my account on laptop via web and linked accounts Broadband/Mobile, this just happened with absolutely no issues but mobile just did not want to play.

I've tried on desktop and mobile with no joy unfortunately. 

@Andalya , are you using the same email address etc for both broadband and mobile? If the answer is yes, I would suggest ringing customer service to get this sorted.

To contact EE customer service dial 150 from your mobile phone or ring customer service for free using Skype or another phone: +44 800 079 8586 or +44 800 956 6000.

I am.. I guess phoning is the only solution, bit of a pain when they expect you to sit on hold for 30mins+!

JimM11
Skilled Contributor
Skilled Contributor

@Andalya You may get lucky and have the request call back to your registered phone, sometimes happens, if it does listen and follow instructions. Sounds like you need CS to sort it out if they can?