cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BT Broadband to EE Broadband Issues (Full Fibre Gigabit Full Works)

mcBoyt1
Visitor

Moved my full fibre broadband from BT to EE in mid January taking the Full Fibre Gigabit Full Works package as this offered the best price at the time. The broadband switched over fine and happy with the speed - the issues are all around the EE app and online account access.

EE can't setup online access to my broadband account - they have tried several times but keep having to hand it off to "offline teams" who seem to do nothing. I can view my mobile account fine, the issue seems to be linking the broadband to my existing EE ID. I am also finding that, depending who I speak to when calling up, what is actually included in my full works package keeps changing - I think I should have smart wifi plus included as part of my package - some agents agree, some have told me no- my pre-contact information says it is not included, my order confirmation says it is included. 

With no online account access the app won't work so can't use any of the smart features or any of the other benefits that come with the package - cyber security mulit device, Xbox game pass subscription etc.

Would be greatful if anyone else with the full works broadband can confirm what it should include.

Last agent I spoke to told me the account linking issue is known and currently no ETA for a fix. Therefore think it would be fair to ask EE to discount off everyting I can't use until account access if fixed (once I can clarify what should be in the full works package).

4 REPLIES 4
Benc180333
Visitor

I hate seeing this now because it's over two weeks later but I've been having the same issue for maybe couple days before you posted and still I'm in the same position 🙃 I had perfect Internet with bt now I have something that csnt even reach another room need the WiFi plus as I only changed to get this but never arrived still phone call after phone call I still haven't had it and still even today they told me the same thing I've asked to leave but I bet that's going to be hard work did yours ever get fixed ? 

Camlan
Contributor
Contributor

I have the full works package and it includes  smart wifi plus.

I also experienced the linking issue but it was fixed after a number of calls. I thought it was sorted now.

kr4227
Visitor

sad to say i have had similar problems

btffth working fine until this week but devices suddenly stopped connection and show fixed ip address that cannot be altered with 192.168.1.x changing to 192.168.10.x group so no internet access and no way of changing back. causing chaos here as now mobile phones done the same so no signal there , same with desktop computer so fingers crossed ipad does not change

waiting on BT engineer visit.......

bt smart hub 2  900mg speed full fibre loads of not working devices now .

lindaj21
Visitor

I have a similar issue to you. I was on BT full fibre and moved over to EE 20-25th Jan on the full fibre gigabit  which was working fine then my BT digital phones stopped working, spoke to somebody and they started to move to a different package full fibre 36 which i said NO too, but they still moved me.  It is so slow!!  and i've been on the phone every few days speaking to people and getting no where, some times on the the phone for 2.5hrs.  they then sent me another contract for full fibre 500 and i'm still on the package that i said no too.  one person even said that full fibre 500  wasnt in my area, so why was i given a contract and order number.  every person i speak to has been unable to move me and i get told to phone back in a couple of days. Its so frustrating as this full fibre 36 is so slow. i've also been told that if i  leave it will cost me £700 as im in contract but i've been logging calls every few days since 20th Jan and advising each person that i did not accept the full fibre 36 package and want to go back to the one they offered me at the start.  

hope your issue gets sorted soon