cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

upgrade dispatch

Bigdaveings
Explorer

hi, I upgraded my IPhone on Thursday and in my conformation email it says it should be dispatched next day but I still haven’t received any new updates. Does anyone know why? 

3 REPLIES 3
Schockwave
Community Hero
Community Hero

Hello @Bigdaveings ,

Welcome to the community,

Have you checked in your account, did you receive an order number, you should be able to track it?

You will otherwise have to ring customer service or use live chat if on a monthly contract, to see what is going on. You will also receive a text from DPD when it will be delivered.

To contact EE customer service dial 150 from your mobile phone or ring customer service for free using Skype or another phone: +44 800 079 8586 or +44 800 956 6000.

Hi, yes I did receive an order number but when I try to track it it says “we can’t show your order details right now” . I will ring up, thanks for your help 👍🏻

@Bigdaveings , You are welcome, hope you get it sorted and get your phone soon.

To contact EE customer service dial 150 from your mobile phone or ring customer service for free using Skype or another phone: +44 800 079 8586 or +44 800 956 6000.