Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

Awaiting Delivery

Hi   I ordered an upgrade on the 7th of October which has been confirmed as in stock on the same date, however I'm still awaiting a delivery date. Could someone please advise?   Order number is XXXXXXXXXXX.   [MOD EDIT: Removed order number]   Thank ...

Ordered an uprgrade but haven't gotten a text from DPD?

I may just be very impatient here, but I was a bit confused by the info on the website. I placed an order for an upgrade phone last night and received all the confirmation email fine. The phone is being delivered to an EE store for me. I've looked on...

When are pre orders delivered?

Been due an upgrade since June but held off for the Pixel 3. I pre ordered it a couple of days ago now but have no idea when it will be sent. I looked online and it seems people pre ordering through Carphone Warehouse are being given a delivery date ...

addleton by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Apple Watch delivery

Hi does anybody have any delivery dates for the new Apple Watch, I ordered mine a week ago and was told dispatch within 7 days but that has past now without any progress in track my order? 

Mattg1 by Investigator
  • 10 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Have you ever got through on the phone to an EE store?

Foolishly I ordered delivery of a phone for my daughter to a store in Nottingham. Unfortunately they won't give her the phone as its in my name. I now have to travel to Nottingham to collect the phone from the store to give to my daughter. I've been ...

Resolved! I have no update on my order after 4 days

I updated my phone to an iPhone X on Saturday and received an email confirming the order, I’ve attemped to track the number but have gotten nothing as it says there’s an error.How long more is my order going to take?

Where’s my order?

Using the tracking info and has said since 13:26 that there’s a delay and they’ve sorted it. Still meant to get here between 1300 - 1400. No number to call or email/webchat  to chase up. Any help gratefully received as just hanging around for a deliv...

mosesvest by Investigator
  • 5 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Where is my order

I ordered an early upgrade phone a week ago and since my email confirmation I have not heard anything about when to expect delivery. I’m very disappointed as it said dispatch within 24 hours and has taken money from my account. Has this happened to a...

R-96 by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

IPhone xs max order

My order has updated to dispatch in 24hrs but a little over 30 hrs later and I've still had no delivery message. Also they gave an expected delivery date of the 5th-9th. Is this me just being impatient or is this normal?

Benb1892 by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 2 Helpful