Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

Praise for a very helpful member of staff

I have had difficulties with my I phone 6s since an upgrade a couple of months ago.  Having sort help from two EE stores to no avail it was a refreshing change to speak to Jim in the Banbury, Castle Quay store.  He sat down with me, explained clearly...

Ordered two Ipads by accident

Hi There,  i had an update on my ipad and went through the order process twice by accident does this mean now i'm going to have to pay for two new ipads and will receive two?

When will pixel 3a XL be in stock

So ordered my phone a week ago today and when I spoke to them they said it would be up to 14 days but will probably be a lot quicker. And since then no updates surely it shouldn't take EE that long to order the phones in for the supplier 

Resolved! i just want to give some feedback on the customer service at ee.

i don't really know where to give feedback but i just want to say everyone i have spoken to at ee broadband team has made my experience with ee the best i have ever had with other ISP i have not had good luck when it comes to customer service most IS...

Joeb0909 by Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Collecting order; feedback/suggestions

Hi, just wanted to give a bit of feedback about an experience I had in your Aberdeen store (Bon Accord Centre).  I've been an EE contract customer for years and since my iPhone 5S is on its last legs, I used my upgrade on Sunday. Whilst placing my or...

CS_1986 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful