Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

Resolved! My pac code

Hi sent my pac code on Saturday 28th just wanted to know how long it takes to go through 

Note 10 plus

i ordered my note 10 plus as my upgrade on the 28th and paid a early upgraee fee but the phone is not in stock so have i just wasted money and when will it be in stock !

Where is my order

Ordered iPhone 11 Pro on Friday, was told it would be delivered today but no tracking info and doesn't look like it has even been dispatched yet, tried to call but got an automated service. Anyone know what number to call for queries about this?

Awaiting confirmation

Hi I ordered the new iPhone 11 at the store on Friday 27th and am still waiting for confirmation before it been delivered to the store

Nicky35 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful