Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

Free watch

Hi, waiting for my free galaxy watch to come, I need to show proof of purchase, invoice etc. I cannot find this info anywhere, it was an upgrade anyone any ideas?

Cerdo1 by Investigator
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Order.

I can not track an order could an ee person help thanks. 

Glpuk by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Apple Event 13/10/20

iPhone 12 5G incoming. Anyone waiting for this device? Anyone watching the event live?     

apple-iphone-12-event-invite-hi-speed.jpeg

Upgrading my phone

Hello!So I currently own an iPhone 8 that I bought in summer 2019, I am meant to finish paying it in summer 2021.My question is, if I decide to upgrade my iPhone 8 to an iPhone 11, does my contract start counting from 2020? Is it going to add another...

Can I make WiFi calls using WileyFox Swift2?

I own a WileyFox Swift 2 running Android 8.1, on EE pay monthly. Can I make WiFi calls? Cannot find any settings on phone to enable. Got a response from WileyFox support (screenshot attached) stating the phone is capable of WiFi calling, but blame EE...

WiFi calling WileyFox Swift 2.png
stephen5000 by Established Contributor
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Completing an order

Hi, I recently ordered a new sim and I'm being told I need to phone a number to complete my order. However I don't have access to a phone currently, is there any way I can complete my order without phoning the number? Thanks in advance,J

JackH4 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Using a 4g sim in a 3g phone, has anyone had problems.

When i started with EE i wanted to use my 3g J1 Galaxy as a pay as you go phone, i asked can a 4g sim work with 3g phone they said, should be no problem, well they were wrong, i bought the Data on line & in packs over a period of two & a half months ...

Porting number from Vodaphone to EE

I recently moved networks from Vodaphone to EE, and provided my pac code during my application to open an EE account. I’m still on the temporary number after 3 days and number hasn’t been ported. How long does this process take? I thought it would ha...

archilad by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Apple Watch delivery

Hi, I ordered my Apple Watch SE on Thursday 17th Sept and still to now have no delivery information just order confirmation. Spoke to EE 3 times, my order was cancelled once for some reason and re-ordered so I was bumped back down the queue. I last s...

Janice14 by Contributor
  • 17 replies
  • 5 Helpful