Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

My phone got wet for 5 seconds and won't work

My Mum just bought a new Samsung A71 (really shoudn't have done but I convinced her she needed to update from her Nokia) She has had the account and phone about a month and has now confessed to briefly dropping it in some water (by briefly, I mean fo...

jokedoke by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

iPhone 12 Delivery Shambles

Ordered iPhone on the day it went on pre-order. Tracking online yesterday (24 October) it would be dispatched within 24hrs. That is until this morning (25 October). Now it’s says it will be dispatched between 30 October and 2 November. What happened ...

Mboogard by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Can't pair Huawei p30 lite with Samsung watch

Hi all I am trying to pair my p30 lite with my Samsung watch but it doesn't want to connect..please help as I am still paying for my watch and it would be a waste to be paying and can't use it  

Screenshot_20201024_213518_com.samsung.android.geargplugin.jpg
Craig87 by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Insurance covered?.

Will i be covered by me EE insurance policy if my Spen fell off unbeknown to me then my dog chewed it to little pieces!? Am i covered because of this accident?!

Ashjon77 by Established Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Home router and sky on demand

After many years with terrible fibre broadband speeds of up to 25mbps and constant drop outs, I bought 4g router today with speeds on 30mbps download and 3mbps upload. But both my sky boxes connected via a Vlan via Ethernet no longer allow on demand ...

Giangi72 by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Free gift with receny upgrade

Hi I have recently upgraded and in my deal I was offered a free gift. I ordered online and received the phone but I am yet to select and receive my gift. Can you advice me on how to get this please?  Many thanksSarah

PAC Code cancel ?

Hi I requested for PAC code with EE but thinking about staying how do I change my current EE SIM card tariff if I have cancelled it it is still running as I haven’t used my PAC ? 

Tuxsta by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful