Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

No text from EE or DPD regarding Delivery of my phone

I ordered my phone on early Wednesday morning and received no confirmation that my delivery was dispatched so I had to phone customer service and had to go through security questions with them, they said my phone would be delivered to the EE shop tod...

Gift faulty on arrival

Hey allI got an LG TV as part of my upgrade package, It's arrived faulty. Who do I contact about it? LG or EE? I understand if it develops a fault it would be a warranty claim direct with LG. But unsure on the arriving faulty part. TIA

Haws by Investigator
  • 6 replies
  • 1 Helpful

iPhone 12 pro

I’ve ordered this phone a month ago, any ideas on when I will actually receive it please. 

Sophie64 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Apple SIM no longer supported by EE?

So I have an iPad Pro 9.7" (2016) which per this matrix here: https://www.apple.com/uk/ipad/cellular/ has an Embedded Apple SIM (NOT an eSIM)  It stopped working and after a lot of back and forth with customer services trying things and resetting thi...

Cloudane by Established Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! I sent my phone for repair but haven't heard anything back yet

I sent my phone in for a quick repair check-up 2 days ago now and when it was picked up i was told i would hear atleast something on the day it was taken if not the following day and i am yet to hear whether my phone had safely arrived or any type of...

Not received my EE PAG SIM yet.

Hi,I have ordered my PAG SIM on 9th December 2020, still not received the sim yet.I bought the Data for a month on the sim, I wonder it will only remain 15 days when I will receive it. Any solution for it? ThanksMostafa

Mostafa1 by Investigator
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! PS4 add to plan

Did a PS4 add to plan on 2nd December & was told it should be dispatched the following day. Still waiting & it's for my grandsons for Christmas. Don't want to panic, but I've heard nothing more since ordering it...

FryA2103 by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Resolved! End of Plan

My 18 month 4GEE sim only plan ends on 27 December. I don't want/need to upgrade (I have my own device) I just need to arrange another plan. The EE website is far from clear to use (at least for me) and lord knows how on earth I get to speak with any...

Geoffjg by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Upgraded to iPhone 12 Pro

I have just upgraded my phone and plan to a iPhone 12 pro with 120Gb of data. My phone has arrived but no SIM. Do I just carry on using my existing SIM from my iPhone 6?

iPhone12 delivery

Hello, I wanted to ask what is the waiting time for the iPhone 12 pro maxx 512gb I have extended the contract and I'm waiting for the 12th day