cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Unhappy with upgrade

Gazzaladd
Explorer

Hi all.

Sorry if this is in the wrong section but I recently upgraded from my Samsung S10+ to the Samsung S21 and I'm slightly unhappy with the phone. It looks and feels exactly the same as my old phone and I'm a bit disappointed so I was wondering if its possible to exchange it for a different one without being charged a fortune. The new phone only arrived 2 days ago after waiting over a week due to supply problems and I feel like ive waited just to receive a smaller version of my old phone.

Any help appreciated thanks 🙂

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Chris_B
EE Community Star
EE Community Star

@Gazzaladd you have a 14 day cooling of period,  you need to call customer services and inform them you don’t want the device so a return can be arranged,   When the device has been processed and returned and your account is gone back to its original contract before this upgrade your then free to upgrade again you cannot just swap the device. 

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Chris_B
EE Community Star
EE Community Star

@Gazzaladd you have a 14 day cooling of period,  you need to call customer services and inform them you don’t want the device so a return can be arranged,   When the device has been processed and returned and your account is gone back to its original contract before this upgrade your then free to upgrade again you cannot just swap the device. 

Ahh okay brilliant. I'll call them tomorrow then. Thanks alot for the help 🙂