cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

These Ee workers need 2 get of their back side and do smethng about the preorder

Faheem_89
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

!!!!!!

22 REPLIES 22
Profile closed
Not applicable

@Chris_B, I agree with you. There are plenty of devices and plenty of tariffs available for us all to choose from. But my holding back on further commenting was less to do with the needless and wanton upgrading I see and more to do with people moaning about not getting that needless and wanton upgrade today rather than tomorrow or next Tuesday. It just / they just all do my head in. There you go, I've said it now, and you know what, it does feel better to have said it. 

@Faheem_89  What phone do I have because you don’t know..  so don’t assume anything.   

killyouridols08
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

EE are in the same boat as Vodafone and 02 (And probably others) that stock has dwindelled and orders are being delayed. I know people who ordered in Feb and havent recieved anthing. Samsung probably allocated x amount to each company as pre orders and will provide the rest ASAP.

This is a UK thing, not an EE thing.