cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

I ordered the Samsung galaxy fold on the release date, 18th. I live in Lancaster

Tonyuk63
Investigator
Investigator

I ordered the Samsung galaxy fold on the release date, 18th. I live in Lancaster and was told that the Lancaster branch of ee doesn't stock the phone, I was told that the nearest branch was in Leeds. I ordered the phone and was told that the Leeds branch had the phone in stock and would post it to the Lancaster branch, and I would receive a text message and email to tell me that the phone was ready for collection from the Lancaster branch. On the following Saturday, 21st, when I hadn't received a text or email, I checked the ee website to learn that I could track my order via my order number which I could find on my confirmation email telling me that the order has been placed. When I searched for the email I found that I had not received one. I then went to the Lancaster branch to ask why I hadn't received an email confirming the order, I was told that they don't send out confirmation emails but assured me that the order has been placed. I then asked how I could track the order and was told that I couldn't.

I have no idea if or when I receive the phone but I think the service leaves a lot to be desired

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
James_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Tonyuk63,

Welcome to the EE Community. 🙂

Did you place your order in your local store or did you order online for delivery to the store?

Thanks

James

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Northerner
Grand Master
Grand Master

Hi @Tonyuk63 

You will need to contact the store direct as EE retail and online sales are different divisions. 

Thanks

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 0800 956 6000 from any other phone. You can call Freephone +44 800 079 8586 on Skype

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 10.30pm every day.
James_B

Hi @Tonyuk63,

Welcome to the EE Community. 🙂

Did you place your order in your local store or did you order online for delivery to the store?

Thanks

James

I placed the order in store in Lancaster
James_B

Hi @Tonyuk63,

If you ordered in store, they will personally let you know when your phone is ready for collection.

Thanks

James

Hi guys, thanks for your replies 👍 I contacted the Lancaster store and
told them that I hadn't received a confirmation email regarding my order,
which I have now received, so hopefully now I will be contacted when the
phone arrives at the store